A rigid aluminium composite
- 3mm aluminium composite material
- Printed self-adhesive vinyl applied
- Extremely durable
- Max single sheet size: 2.44m × 1.22m
- Fully recyclable
- Square cut as standard
- Can be cut to a shape (additional charge applies)
- Can be over laminated with either standard or anti-graffiti laminate (additional charge applies)
Also known as a 'sandwich panel', Dibond consists of two aluminium sheets sandwiching a rigid polyethylene core.
Each item is printed and finished to your requirements.
Uses for Dibond 3mm (Dilite)
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Rigid signage
£15.00 extra to drill holes
Boards can have drilled holes added, which will be machine-drilled by our Zünds.
Currently, drilled holes cannot be ordered via our website, but please let us know in your checkout notes if you require them, along with any requirements (e.g. hole diameter, distance from edges, quantity, positions).
Our standard setup is four 5mm diameter holes (one in each corner), positioned 15mm from the edges.
Our minimum drilled hole size is 3mm. We can produce holes at any size above this, though holes larger than 6mm will qualify for a shape-cut charge.
Please note, when providing a measurement for the distance to the edge, we ask for a distance-to-edge amount, rather than a distance-to-centre amount.
An additional flat cost of £15 per order applies for this finish.