Reducing our environmental impact
ECO PRINTING THAT LOOKS GREAT
When choosing Glasgow based eco-printers Forward Print Scotland for your print, you can be assured that it will be produced in the most environmentally-friendly way possible, using sustainable processes and materials, as we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. We combine our expertise for print with caring for the planet. From sourcing sustainable print materials to training our employees on environmental issues and having a Zero Landfill Policy in place, we aim to ensure that our business and processes are as environmentally-friendly as possible
We have invested time and technology in perfecting techniques to print onto natural 100% recycled unbleached papers. Our printing process not only allows FPS to print on a wide range of raw recycled textured stocks but enhances the final product to give a unique feel and look.
- Our pre-press methods don't use chemicals, developers or fixers. We recycle all our plates and don't leave waste liquids.
- We use paper stocks from well-managed sources or use recycled stocks.
- Vegetable oil-based inks are used in place of pure oil inks
- Trimmings and offcuts are kept to a minimum and are always recycled
- Overprints of a sensitive nature (i.e. print that includes customer details) is shredded on-site and recycled
- Waste is reduced as much as possible, and disposed of via a licensed agency